Thursday, April 1, 2010

Marching band layout






Here is the project I completed at our monthly scrapbooking night. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I am also happy that I actually finished a layout during this time. Generally speaking, I get side tracked and end up socializing most of the evening... but that is okay as well...it is girls' night out. We should enjoy it. Right?
Recipe:12x12 white cardstock background, black cardstock cut to 9x12, pictures mounted on white cardstock, title/music scale cut from the Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge in blue, border cut from silver metallic DCWV paper at 1 1/2 inches x 12 inches and embossed with the Stars cuttlebug folder, name cut from silver metallic with the Pooh Cricut font, white jelly roll Sakura pen

No comments:

Post a Comment