Monday, March 22, 2010

Another springy card







Spring has officially been ushered in and I suppose I am excited by the fact that I have been wearing short sleeves AND sandals for 4 days in a row. The icy memory of all that snow is now fading to the background and thoughts of the daffodils and tulips are easing up to the forefront.


Ahhhhhh spring...my favorite season... it has not let me down... it arrived on schedule and I am reveling in it.


I submitted this card to the Hero Arts flickr group. I am amazed at the talent that resides within that group. If you long for inspiration, you must check them out. Putting this card together, made me happy !




card info: Bazzill cardstock, Hero Arts swirl flourish stamp embossed with Tim Holtz distressed embossing powder in milled lavender, oval scallop cut with the Cricut and inked with distress inks in milled lavender, tattered rose and dusty concord, the owl is by Hero Arts and colored with prismacolor pencils, grass is white paper inked with peeled paint distress ink and cut with Martha Stewart fringe scissors and finally I stamped the " spring has sprung" message on the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment