Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cricut challenge




Here is the card I created for this week's challenge on the Cricut message board. It uses the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The frame, the double layered chick, the birdhouse and the word "spring" were all cut from designs on this cartridge. The hello was from the Wild Card cartridge. I used glimmer mist in sweet pea to color the frame, layered it on the 5 1/2 inch square card, cut the window out of the card and popped the chick up on dimensional dots so that he is " springing" out of the card. For the inside of the card, I cut a one inch strip of green card stock and fringed it with Martha Stewart's fringe scissors to make the grass. Cute !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol!!

    I LOVE this card!!!! This is so cute :) you amaze me everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete