Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cards for kids






My favorite card guru, Jennifer Mcguire , has been organizing card drives for awhile now. These creations are going to sick kids and their families who could really use every bit of cheer that we can spare. Not only is this a great opportunity to brighten someones day, but she has a lot of sponsors who are giving away scrapbooking goodies. Please hop on over to her blog for more details :http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/we-are-collecting-cards-for-ten-children-and-their-families--kate--sami----a-few-things-to-know--this-card-drive-will-be-on.html
Make a few cards, or even better, a whole lot of cards and send them Jennifer's way.



I gathered a few of my cards together as a sample of what I am sending. Snow White , Winnie the Pooh, boy playing baseball and the hearts were all cut with my Cricut Expression, The stick figure boy is a stamp from Me & My Big Ideas, the little girl is a Basic Grey stamp and the monster is from Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment