Monday, March 1, 2010

Margarita Monday


Did you know that Feb. 22 was National Margarita day? I did because Jimmy Buffett told me so. Okay so it was posted on his website but why quibble over semantics. As I was saying, he told me and he should know don't you think? We honored the day with a beautiful, Blue Moon Margaritaville that was the most gorgeous Caribbean blue color. I only wish that we had been able to enjoy our frozen beverage on a beach someplace where it's warm, but I guess you can't have everything. Still, it started me thinking. Why celebrate only once a year ? Perhaps, the better idea would be to make it a weekly event. So, I hereby declare Mondays to be Margarita Mondays. Hop on over to: http://www.margaritaville.com while humming the namesake song or _____( feel free to insert the Jimmy Buffett song of choice ) and get some boat drink recipes for yourself. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment