Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Warm and fuzzy









This layout makes me feel all soft and squishy inside. I really LOVE these photos and love looking back on the time these two were really friends...now...well...let me say...these two are just alike...the same likes, dislikes, the same temperament... that now leads to butting heads and arguements...you get the picture. I, however, have this proof to remember fondly and it gives me hope for a harmonious future....


Recipe-paper from We R Memory Keepers, Tiffany scarpbook pad, black cardstock flower cut with Cricut and I think it was the Paisley cartridge, title from Cricut cartridge Paper Pups, white Sakura jelly roll pen for doodles on black flower, journaling cut and inked with Tim Holtz distress ink, broken china








No comments:

Post a Comment