Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fool's joke....another post....




Here are a couple cards I made for this busy birthday season I am in. Only slight variations between the two cards. I can't seem to make a card without using Tim Holtz distress inks . Here I used broken china, scattered straw, mustard seed and peeled paint. Background stamped with tea dye distress ink . Heart winged butterfly from Hero Arts , stamped in vintage photo distress ink then colored with Rangers perfect pearls. I also made a watered down version of the perfect pearls and splattered here and there. All other stamps by Tim Holtz except larger corner flourish stamp by Fancy Pants. Martha Stewart Happy Birthday ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so beautiful!!!! I wish I had an ounce of your artistic talent. Happy Easter my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete