Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank you, Jennifer McGuire


I know....I know.... I have said it before, but, I LOVE Jennifer McGuire http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/ . I follow her blog daily ( but I am not obsessed or anything ... not even remotely like a....stalker....( insert nervous laughter here) ) and recently, just for leaving a little ole comment, she sent me one of Tim Holtz's new Sizzix dies. OMG ! Now these are my two favorite people in the scrapbook industry and I resent your thinking that I am a Tim Holtz stalker...( insert really nervous laughter here...and ...here...just for good measure ). I sent her my address and the beautiful crest showed up in my mailbox. It is regal and fabulous, so I set about making a few thank you tags. All Tim Holtz http://www.timholtz.com distress inks and stamps. The Sizzix dies even cut material that is not paper, so I cut up the plastic packaging that the die came in and sent it through the machine- it cut it like a knife through warm butter.... those plastic cuts I inked with Tim's alcohol inks and a little glitz was added with the Stardust jelly roll pen.


Thank you, Jennifer McGuire and thanks to Tim Holtz for your continous inspiration and fabulous products!

No comments:

Post a Comment