Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bad blogger post

I can't seem to get the blogging mojo back... it is summertime....I have more time to actually post yet....I don't really feel it. I have been scrapbooking and cardmaking and organizing, but... I haven't felt like posting about it....

So in an attempt to break the cycle, here is a sympathy card I made for Grace's (see previous post) parents. I can't send a card for a child and not send one for the parents!
:
Stamped image by Hero Arts using white embossing powder. Distress inks by Ranger: tumbled glass ( oh my, is this a fabulous color) , broken china, peeled paint, crushed olive ( another new color I LOVE ). Sentiment by Hero Arts .
I like how the card came out. Fairly simple, no ribbon or embellishments, flowers and love....

No comments:

Post a Comment