Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cards for Grace










Another card drive for Grace who lost her twin sister , Ellie, to cancer recently. My favorite gal, Jennifer McGuire is sending cards her way. Cards need to be sent by the end of July. This is a great service project for those bored kids on summer vacation, as well as moms who need a few minutes away from those bored kids. Please go here for more info about sending cards for Grace:http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/06/need-your-help-cards-for-grace.html




Here are a couple of the cards I am sending her way. I am so in love with the Create a Critter cartridge from Provo Craft.




The koala card is inked with spun sugar distress ink and Hero Arts stamp, cling dots in victorian velvet distress ink. Sentiments for both cards from Hero Arts, Everday Sayings, Bazzill cardstock. The panda bear is embossed with Cuttlebug folder :bamboo and inked with peeled paint and crushed olive distress ink.




I spent most of one day and part of the next making tons of critters all sized at 3 inches for more cards. Some will be used for more cards for kids and then I think I will stock pile a few to have on hand. What kid wouldn't want a cute critter on their card? Heck, I want a cute critter on a card for ME ! LOL !




Please take a few minutes out of your day to brighten someone else's !




1 comment:

  1. When can I move in? I need to move in so I can create some of those cute critters with you!! I love the panda card ;) makes my heart melt. You are such the artist!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete