Tuesday, October 5, 2010

M.I.A.

Well, the start of the school year, a new job, soccer season, and computer problems have all led to a decidedly serious lack of posts... not that I have had much time for creativity....
But....things are changing.... at least creatively.... I have done four scrapbook pages and two cards in the last few days.... YAY me!..... but... what I would like to show you is my youngest child's collage done for school as a way of introducing herself to her classmates and teacher. She could have done a regular old poster, but I thought it might be fun to give her a canvas and let her roll with it  .
 

Canvas background - Tattered Angels glimmer mists, soccer ball- Cricut soccer cartridge, butterfly- Martha Stewart punch, Recollections pearls, Alphabet, dollar store, paper rosette done with Martha Stewart score board and topped with a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment