Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another MPS NSD Challenge #11


I had a little time to work on another of My Pink Stamper's challenges. This time the challenge was to use the colors of the rainbow- red, orange, yellow, green and blue. I had thoughts of rainbows and light and fluffy things when it hit me- go the other way. Grunge and some black changed my whole plan. I love doing tags ( thank you Tim Holtz ) so I cut out a cardboard tag, the word "Time" from the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge ( 4 times and glued them together to give it more weight). I then covered the whole tag with memory foil and applied alcohol inks to give the rainbow colors. I stamped the clock and Enjoy the Journey from Tim Holtz's Stamper's Anonymus collections. Black raffia finished up the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment